Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Urgent: Atlas breaking <asp:button> postback

On my form I have an <asp:ImageButton id='Calculate'> which calls a webservice to perform a calculation then populate a textbox.

I also have an <asp:button id='Save' test='Save'> which performs the form submit.

The Save button works correctly posting back to the server unles the Calculate button is pressed. If the Calculate button is pressed the asynchronous call for the calculation works, but afterwards the Save button will no longer postback.

I created <a href="http://links.10026.com/?link=javascript:__doPostBack('Save','')">Save it</a>. This works before the Calculate is pressed and fails after Calculate is pressed (exactly like the Save button).

Any ideas? I have a client I have to show this to in the morning.

thanks.....mac

hello.

not without seeing a small sample that reproduces the error...

No comments:

Post a Comment