Saturday, March 10, 2012

Use triggers with a custom control

hello.

are you saying that the button's text desn't change? have you used fiddler to see what you're getting from the server side?


It seems that your control doesnot generate any HTML and that it raises an event only on the server side. This might be the problem. The page class may already be rendered by the time the event may get fired. You need to reconsider your design.

In fact the button text doesn't change. It's just a test to see if it is working.

The button text should be change when OnMessage is raised. OnMessage is raised but nothing change on th page.

I didn't use fiddler. I'll use.

But I don't figure out what to render on the page. The render of the page is not managed by atlas ?

For example, when I used another control like button, and the click event, I put the same code in the click event as in the message event.

If I have to render something on the page, what is it ?

No comments:

Post a Comment