Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Urgent Help Required

Hi All,

I am new to Atlas Technology. Just I started an application with Atlas but it is not working. I created web site using Asp.net Web site Template instead of using Atlas Web Site template. I refer Atlas dll in my application, then also it is not working, it shows an "Unknown Error" message. Can we use Atlas if the application opened in asp.net web site template. Or we must need to open it in Atlas web site template.

Can any one tell me what are all the requirements needed for Atlas based application, that is in Client and developing machine requirements. Whether we need JVM for running Atlas based application.

I just create a sample web application using Asp.net web site template. The page consist of two text box and two button. One button is "Add" and other button is "Back". If I press Add button it call server side btnadd_Click using Atlas. But it is not working. I am pasting my code here please tell me solution for this.

<atlas:ScriptManager id="scptMgr" runat="server" EnablePartialRendering="true" />

<asp:TextBox ID="txtAstClassName" runat="server"></asp:TextBox>
<asp:TextBox ID="txtAstClassPrefix" runat="server"></asp:TextBox>

<atlas:UpdatePanel Mode="Conditional" ID="atlasUpdate" runat="server">
<ContentTemplate></ContentTemplate>

<Triggers>
<atlas:ControlEventTrigger ControlID="btnAdd" EventName="Click" />
</Triggers>
</atlas:UpdatePanel>
<asp:Button ID="btnAdd" runat="server" Text="Add"

OnClientClick="AddUpdateAssetClass()" OnClick="btnAdd_Click" />
<asp:Button ID="btnBack" runat="server" Text="Back" />

I set web config like this

<

controls>
<

add namespace="Microsoft.Web.UI" assembly="Microsoft.Web.Atlas" tagPrefix="atlas" />
<

add namespace="Microsoft.Web.UI.Controls" assembly="Microsoft.Web.Atlas" tagPrefix="atlas" />
</

controls>

In this I call server side Add Click event in Atlas Trigger. But It shows error.

It is very urgent Please help me, Any sample program which is created using Asp.Net web template and Atlas pls send to me.

maximasshel@dotnet.itags.org.yahoo.com

maximasshel@dotnet.itags.org.hotmail.com

Regards,

Maximasshel

Hi,

if you are working with the ASP.NET WebSite template, be sure to reference the Atlas dll but also to update the web.config (the changes you made to your web.config are not enough).

The easiest way to update the web.config is copying it (or the relevant sections) from the Atlas WebSite template.

Hi

I refer dll in my application and I get this config information from other project which is created in Atlas Web Site template.

I just include add button event in atlas trigger, that shows error.

regards,

maximasshel

No comments:

Post a Comment